Update: January 12, 2014:
The 2014 Traffic & Conversion Summit from Ryan Deiss and his company, Digital Marketer, is now sold out. If you want to attend T&C 2014 do not give up because there are at least two potential ways for you to get a ticket to this high-level internet marketing event.
First of all, Digital Marketer has a waiting list for those who do not have a ticket and want to attend. You can get on the list by sending an email to events@DigitalMarketer.com and simply asked the staff at Digital Marketer to put you on the waiting list. There is no guarantee that tickets will become available. However, if Digital Marketer does reopen the doors to the Summit, the people on the waiting list will have first crack at the tickets.
Also, keep an eye on their Facebook fan page at the following link: Traffic & Conversion Summit 2014 Facebook Fan Page. Digital Marketer has set up a dedicated fan page for the Summit and that is where you will find updates regarding Traffic & Conversion 2014. Also, over the past few days a few people have been on the page offering tickets for sale.
Finally, keep an eye on this post at Web Business Research. If Digital Marketer reopens the doors to the Traffic & Conversion Summit, I’ll be sure to post an update here.
I hope to see you in San Diego at T&C 2014. It should be a great event.
End of Update.
For a limited time you can get a 50% discount off of Ryan Deiss’s 2014 Traffic & Conversion Summit and also receive the live recordings of the 2012 and 2013 Summits. But you must act fast because this offer will not be available for much longer.
Click here to get your 50% discount off of the ticket price of the January 2014 Traffic & Conversion Summit along with the recordings to the 2012 & 2013 Summits.
Ryan has not released the sales page for the 2014 Summit so I am not able to give you a detailed list of what will be discussed in each session of the summit. But what I can do is give you basic idea of what you can expect when you attend the 2014 Traffic & Conversion Summit that is being held on January 23rd – 25th in San Diego, California.
- Every year at Traffic & Conversions Ryan Deiss and his staff at Digital Marketer pull back the curtain on their business and reveal what is working “NOW” in digital marketing. At the 2014 Summit Ryan and his staff will share test results from campaigns and projects they launched this past year and Ryan will also share with you where he is taking his business in 2014.
- Traffic & Conversions is not a pitch-fest. In fact, no selling is allowed from stage. The event is all about the “Content.” Ryan and the other presenters are there to teach and to share what is working in their online businesses and you and the other attendees are there to “Learn.”
- You will receive a complete training manual of all the Power Point presentations along with additional leading-edge content delivered by Ryan and his staff at Digital Marketer.
- There will be Break-Out Sessions designed around several topics related to digital marketing.
- There will be a Q & A Session with a group of industry leaders.
- For 3 days you and over 2,000 other “Professional” online marketers will be locked in a room with Ryan Deiss and several other marketing experts who are in the trenches building businesses every day. And you get to hear how they are doing it and what is working for them “Today.”
- The Traffic & Conversion Summit is for serious business builders and it will attract more than 2,000 professional web entrepreneurs and marketers. Everyone there is looking for cutting-edge information that they can use to take their business to that next level. And they are also looking to meet like-minded people who can help them get their. Live events offer a great opportunity to network with other professional marketers and no other event offers the networking opportunities that you will find at Traffic & Conversions.
- The focus of the event will be on the two most critical components of online marketing: “Traffic & Conversions.” Ryan and the other presenters will reveal their latest strategies on how to generate targeted traffic and how to monetize (i.e. convert) that traffic.
- Every year at Traffic & Conversions there is a session called Wicked Smaht. Wicked Smaht is your opportunity to be a “Rock Star.” Everyone in the room will be given an opportunity to walk up to the mic and compete for the “Smartest Proven Marketing Trick” in the room. Ryan Deiss stated that Wicked Smaht is, by far, the favorite session at past summits. He also stated that his company has made millions from the “losing ideas” revealed during this session. Now this is going to be fun!!
As I mentioned, Ryan Deiss is only offering the 50% discount off the price of the ticket and the 2012 and 2013 recordings for a very limited time. If you are serious about your business and if you want to learn the latest digital marketing strategies from some of the brightest minds in the business, click on the link below get access to this high-level event for just $497 (50% off the normal price of $997).
And remember, as soon as you order you will receive access to the recordings of the 2012 and 2013 Traffic & Conversion Summits. You don’t have to wait for these recording. They are yours as soon as you order.
Click on the following link for Ryan Deiss’s Special Offer for the 2014 Traffic & Conversion Summit.
I hope to see you in San Diego in this coming January for T&C 2014. It should be a great time — and quite a learning experience, too.
All the best,